So this month's wish list is kind of a birthday wish list for me as I'll be celebrating that certain little occasion in just under 2 weeks! I don't actually expect to get any of this for my birthday, but a girl can dream right?!
- Balance Me Cleanse and Smooth Face Balm (£20.00): I've been looking for a new balm cleanser to try so I've decided on this Balance Me Face Balm as Gemma (Gemma Means Jewel) has recommended this one on her blog a few times now. It's an oil based balm cleanser which sounds perfect for removing makeup at the end of the day!
- Konjac Sponge (£6.99): This is simply made with 100% Konjac plant root. I'm really curious to try one of these out as lots of other bloggers have been talking about this recently.
- Bodhi Rosemary Chi Himalayan Detox Salt Scrub (£35.00): I've read sooo many fabulous reviews of this product I have to try it for myself! It sounds amazingly luxurious and after my first experience of Bodhi with the Jasmine Falls products (reviewed here) I just know I won't be disappointed!
- 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Mascara (£15.00): This is one I just have to get on Mayah's recommendation (Call It Vanity) - from her review it pretty much sounds amazing! I've tried a couple of natural mascaras but they've all been a bit rubbish to be honest so I'm hoping this will be "the one"!
- NEOM Invigorate Home Candle (£39.50): I know the travel sized version of this candle (mentioned in my July Loves post) has been on my wish list before, but since purchasing that one I've totally fallen in love with the scent and reaaaaally want the larger three wick candle! It's super pricey though so definitely one to cross my fingers for to get as a birthday gift.
- Nvey Eco High Definition Cake Eyeliner (£16.50): Another product I've heard mentioned a lot by other green bloggers. It's a mineral eyeliner you apply with an eyeliner brush that can be used dry for a subtle look or wet to create a more dramatic line. I have my eye on loads of other Nvey Eco products too!
What's on your wishlist this month?