If you've been reading my blog for quite a while you might remember my post about abeautifulbox Summer Sampler. Incase you're new here though, abeautifulworld (an amazing online retailer for organic and natural beauty products) release a limited edition beauty box twice a year including a selection of their best high performance beauty products.
I was so excited when the A/W box went on sale yesterday that I literally ordered one from my bed as soon as I woke up! Being limited edition I wanted to make sure I didn't miss out... it's a good job I got in there quickly as they have already sold out!
Now for the part where I reveal what's inside my box! Contents vary from box to box so I'll be interested to hear what anyone else got in theirs. Like the last sampler, the products came packaged in a bright pink box (these boxes are perfect for extra storage for your beauty products - I use my last box to store nail polish!)
- Tili bag
- Yarok Feed Your Roots Mousse
- VMV Hypoallergenics Know-It-Oil (reviewed here)
- Indie Lee Squalane Facial Oil (reviewed here)
- Marble & Milkweed Nourishing Body Oil
- Marble & Milkweed Modern Chai Tea no.2
- S.W. Basics Cocoa Lip Balm
- S.W. Basics Shea Butter Cream
- butter LONDON Hardwear P.D Quick Top Coat
- The Konjac Sponge Co. Pure Konjac Puff Sponge with French Green Clay
- 001 Skincare Intensive Elixir
- Naisture Collagen Mask
I really couldn't be happier with the contents and I'm sure you can see why! The box only cost £20.00 but all the products inside are worth £72.00! Amazing value for money yet again. What's even better for me is all of the products are a mix of a couple of things I already love, but also a lot of products I had my eye on and really wanted to try. I can't wait to test everything out and review it all for you!
Did you manage to get hold of the Winter Sampler before it sold out? What do you think?