- Green & Spring Indulging Bird Cage Gift Set (£25.00): When I saw this online I just new I had to include it in this gift guide. I've never tried Green & Spring products myself but just look how amazing the packaging is! This set is limited edition for this Christmas and includes a 50ml Indulging Shower and Bath Foam, 30ml Indulging Light Bath Oil and 2 Indulging Travel Candles. There are also 2 other limited edition Bird Cage Gift sets with a selection of Green & Spring's Revitalising or Relaxing products.
- Heartwood Candle (£18-£22.00): The Heartwood Candle Company sell some really gorgeous 100% natural candles in a variety of unique scents. Whether you're looking for something calming & relaxing, invigorating & purifying, sensuous & warming or welcoming & uplifting, you're bound to find one that she'll love! My personal favourite is the Lemon, Lime & Wild Fragonia candle - it smells amazing!
- Pai Instant Brightening Kukui Facial Collection (£30.00): This limited edition set contains a 50ml Kukui & Jojoba Bead Skin Brightening Exfoliator, 50ml Kukui & Kaolin Clarifying Face Mask and an organic muslin cloth. It sounds perfect for some pampering after Christmas. Another gift set with gorgeous packaging too don't you think?! Pai also have a few other limited edition gift sets that are worth checking out too.
- Ilia Beauty Nobody's Baby Lip Conditioner (£20.00): This shade is described as "the perfect sheer nude suited for any occasion". It's made with a selection of great ingredients and only uses 100% natural dyes. It sounds perfect for a subtle look whilst also keeping lips in good condition over the winter months. Ilia's lip conditioners also come in several different colours if you're buying for someone who is more adventurous!
- REN Neroli Duo Gift Set (£28.00): Everyone seems to have heard of REN products by now so they definitely had to be included as a gift idea! This gift set contains a 200ml Neroli & Grapefruit Body Wash and 200ml Neroli & Grapefruit Body Cream. I got samples of these in this month's LoveLula beauty box and I personally love the scent. Again there are several other sets available from REN at various price tags that are worth looking at as well.
- Zoya Zenith Collection (£63.00): So this is the most pricey of the gift ideas on this list but I couldn't help but mention this collection from one of my favourite nail polish brands! This is Zoya's Winter 2013 collection containing 6 polishes with varying unique colours and finishes (special effect, holographic and metallic). Anyone who loves nail polish as much as I do would be ecstatic to receive this collection, so if you have the budget for it this is a great one to go for!
Hopefully I've given you some ideas for what to get her for Christmas (or maybe even some things to add to your own wish list!). Stay tuned for gift ideas for him coming up next week!