- Yarok Feed Your Ends Leave-In Conditioner (£19.00): Another Yarok product to lust over. This is a 2-in-1 leave-in conditioner and heat protection spray - both of which are currently missing from my haircare routine! I don't use heat styling very often at the moment but it would be good to have something to protect my hair when I do.
- May Lindstrom The Problem Solver Correcting Masque (£69.00): I've heard so many wonderful things about the entire May Lindstrom line, particularly The Problem Solver. It's an intense treatment masque to, as the name would suggest, solve your problem skin - doesn't it sound perfect?! The price tag is steep though so I think it will be a very special occasion if I get this!
- Benecos Nail Care Pen (£6.95): This product won the silver award for Best New Nail Innovation in the Pure Beauty Awards recently. It contains a selection of oils to help with dry nails and cuticles. Sounds like an essential for the winter months!
- Studio 78 We Evade Bronzing Powder in 01 White Sand (£27.00): I've been eyeing up Studio 78 products for a while now. This bronzer is said to be almost a dupe for NARS Laguna which I haven't tried myself but would be happy to jump straight in with a natural alternative instead!
- Heartwood Candle Co. Lemon, Lime and Wild Fragonia Candle (£18.00): My favourite NEOM Invigorate candle burnt out the other day so I want to get something to replace it. Heartwood Candle Company make 100% natural candles made from non-GM sustainable soy wax and the finest aromatherapy-grade essential oils. They recently opened their online shop and the Lemon, Lime and Wild Fragonia candle caught my attention. I love refreshing, uplifting scents so this one sounds like my kinda candle.
Have you tried any of these before? What's on your wish list this month?