I had a lovely surprise this morning when February's SoukSouk box was delivered - I wasn't expecting to receive it until Monday or Tuesday! This is my third box from SoukSouk and yet again I'm really happy with the contents! I'm enjoying reading through the little green magazine that's included with each box too, I think it's a great little addition to the boxes.
Inside the box:
- BodyTox Lavender Sleep Patches trial pack (2 patches £3.99)
- Conscious Skincare Grapefruit and Cedarwood Body Wash 50ml (250ml £15.99)
- Conscious Skincare Grapefruit and Cedarwood Body Lotion 50ml (250ml £16.99)
- Living Nature Vitalising Cleanser 10ml (100ml £21.00)
- Living Nature Deep Cleansing Mask 5ml sachet (50ml £27.50)
- The Raw Chocolate Company Vanoffe Dark Cacao Bar (22g £0.99)
There's a bonus product again this month with the raw chocolate bar as a Valentine's treat. SoukSouk are doing a great job with these beauty boxes and I would highly recommend them if you're looking for a natural beauty box! The box costs £12.00 plus £2.95 P&P and this month the contents are worth about £16.00 - quite a bit less than the last 2 boxes I received, but still a great box nonetheless. I'm looking forward to trying out all these products (they smell really good!) and I can't wait to see what SoukSouk have in store next time!
What do you think of this month's box? Have you tried any of these products before?