|Image: Makeup By Mary B.|
The "Going Green" Tag was started off by Rachel from All Natural Aspirations and I've been seeing it everywhere recently, so I had to get in on the action when Mary from Makeup By Mary B. tagged me to take part! The whole idea behind the tag is to give a little insight into bloggers' experiences of "going green".
- WHAT STARTED IT ALL OFF FOR YOU?
- WHAT WAS THE FIRST THING TO GO? (INGREDIENT/PRODUCT)
- WHAT ARE YOU/DID YOU STRUGGLE TO LET GO OF?
- WHAT HAS BEEN YOUR BEST FIND OR CHANGE?
- WHAT HAS BEEN THE WORST THING ABOUT GOING GREEN?
- WHAT HAS BEEN THE HARDEST TO TRANSITION OR FIND AN ADEQUATE REPLACEMENT OF?
- ANYTHING ELSE TO ADD? ANY TIPS OR TRICKS TO PASS ON?
So hopefully this gave you some insight into my experience of switching to green/natural products! I know most of the green beauty bloggers have already done this tag, but if you haven't yet... I tag you!