It's that time of year to start getting excited for the Christmas Green Beauty Swap! Last year's Christmas swap (and the S/S swap earlier this year!) was so fun and everyone really enjoyed it, so I'll be continuing to organise these swaps every year. This swap is open internationally and is especially for any bloggers with an interest in green/natural beauty! If you'd like to take part in the swap, just read through the info below and leave a comment with the following details to sign up!
HOW IT WILL WORK:
- Leave a comment on this post to say you'd like to take part, along with:
- Your name
- Blog URL
- Country of residence
- If you'd prefer a swap within your own country or an international swap.
The last day to sign up is 20th November.
- You will be randomly paired up with another blogger and sent their contact details. From there, you can email each other to agree a budget for your swap and let each other know if you have any allergies or specific ingredients you prefer to avoid in your beauty products.
- Get shopping for green beauty gifts! Be sure to chat with your swap partner and browse through their blog to find out their likes/dislikes so you can get them something they'll love!
- Post your parcel to your swap partner - make sure you send it with enough time to arrive before Christmas!
- Open your swap parcel on Christmas Day and enjoy! If you have a blog, it would be great if you write up a blog post about your swap to share what you received and use the hashtag #GreenBeautySwap on social media!
- You must be over 16 to take part.
- Send your parcel by recorded delivery if possible. That way it can avoid parcels going missing and your swap partner will be able to track the parcel. Also send your package before the last recommended xmas postal times to make sure your swap partner gets their present in time for Christmas Day!
- Make sure you package everything securely, especially if you're sending internationally!
- Also be sure to check what you can/can't send if posting abroad to avoid any customs issues. (e.g. nail polish cannot be sent out of the UK by Royal Mail and there are even restrictions on sending it inside the UK)