As spring has well and truly sprung and with summer fast approaching, it's time to get excited for another green beauty swap! I can't believe this is already the fourth swap I've organised! It's always lots of fun exchanging gifts and it's so nice to hear how some of you guys across different parts of the world have made great friends from taking part! As always, the swap is open internationally for any bloggers with an interest in green/natural/organic beauty! If you'd like to take part in the swap, just read through all the info below and leave a comment with the following details to sign up...
HOW IT WILL WORK:
- Leave a comment on this post to say you'd like to take part, along with:
- Your name
- Blog URL
- Country of residence
- If you'd prefer a swap within your own country or an international swap.
(The last day to sign up is 14th May)
- You will be randomly paired up with another blogger and I'll send out emails to introduce you both. From there you can agree a budget and timescale for your swap and let each other know if you have any allergies or specific ingredients you prefer to avoid in your beauty products.
- Get shopping for green beauty gifts! Be sure to chat with your swap partner and browse through their blog to find out their likes/dislikes so you can get them something they'll love!
- Exchange shipping details and post your parcel to your swap partner.
- When you receive your swap parcel, open it up and enjoy! If you have a blog, feel free to write up a blog post about your swapping experience to share what you received and remember to use the hashtag #GreenBeautySwap on social media!
- Send your parcel by recorded/tracked delivery if possible. That way it can avoid parcels going missing and your swap partner will be able to track the parcel.
- Make sure you package everything securely, especially if you're sending internationally!
- Also be sure to check what you can/can't send if posting abroad to avoid any customs issues. (e.g. nail polish cannot be sent out of the UK by Royal Mail and there are even restrictions on sending it inside the UK)
P.S. If you'd like to help get more people involved, feel free to share this post on social media and tweet about the swap using the hashtag #GreenBeautySwap :)